Land & Mineral System Reports
Report Status and Updates
As of 2/15/2018
- Updates to this site will occur this evening, 2/15/2018, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm MST. All reports will be unavailable during this time.
Updates include: :
- The CR Duration of Plans Report and User Guide will be available.
- Updates have been made to the CR Solar Energy Report.
- Updates have been made to the Pub All Systems Geo Supp Reports as well as the User Guide.
- To submit a Public Helpdesk ticket, please see the “Contact Us” page, found as a link on the left side of the main menu page. Please use this link to report any issues or questions you have.
- There is also a direct link to the Public Helpdesk on the left side labeled “Submit a Helpdesk Ticket”.
- There is a Reference Code link directly under the User Guide link in the upper right corner. This is in addition to the Reference Code link on the left side of the main menu page.
The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) administers more public land - over 245 million surface acres - than any other Federal agency in the United States. Most of this land is located in the 12 Western states, including Alaska. The BLM's Legacy Rehost System, called LR2000, provides reports on BLM land and mineral use authorizations for oil, gas, and geothermal leasing, rights-of-way, coal and other mineral development, land and mineral title, mining claims, withdrawals, classifications, and more on federal lands or on federal mineral estate. The LR2000 enables users to access the same information over the Internet as in the BLM State Office Information Access Centers.
LR2000 provides access to the following systems. To run reports you will need to know which of the following systems the information you are looking for is in:
- Case Recordation (CR) contains information on land and mineral use authorizations, title, withdrawals, classifications, and more issued by the BLM on federal actions affecting public lands of the United States.
- Mining Claim Recordation (MC) contains information on unpatented mining claims located on federal lands.
- Status (ST) contains information on withdrawals, land classifications, and title transfer documents issued mainly before 1984. Title documents transferred lands in and out of government ownership.
- Legal Land Description (LLD) contains cadastral survey data and other information such as state, county, BLM field office, and surface management agencies (BLM, Forest Service, etc.).
Please see the options on the left for further information about the LR2000 system, as well as informational resources such as user guides and reference materials.