Land & Mineral System Reports
LR2000 provides access to the following systems. To run reports you will need to know which of the following systems the information you are looking for is in:
- Case Recordation (CR) contains information on land and mineral use authorizations, title, withdrawals, classifications, and more issued by the BLM on federal actions affecting public lands of the United States.
- Mining Claim Recordation (MC) contains information on unpatented mining claims located on federal lands.
- ***ATTENTION*** On January 25, 2021, Mining Claim Reports will be in a new location on reports.blm.gov. Mining Claim information will come from the new Mineral & Land Record System (MLRS). For more information on MLRS, please visit www.blm.gov/mlrs or mlrs.blm.gov ***
- Status (ST) contains information on withdrawals, land classifications, and title transfer documents issued mainly before 1984. Title documents transferred lands in and out of government ownership.
- Legal Land Description (LLD) contains cadastral survey data and other information such as state, county, BLM field office, and surface management agencies (BLM, Forest Service, etc.).
Please see the options on the left for further information about the LR2000 system, as well as informational resources such as user guides and reference materials.